These magnetic separators are designed to remove ferrous contaminations and tramp iron from free-flowing materials such as plastics, foods, cosmetics, grains and minerals. Magnetic separators magnets are easy to use and install. They can be installed inside hoppers, pits, chutes, housings, and bins, where they can be accessed for cleaning.
• They are available in different sizes and configurations like square, rectangular, circular etc.
• These magnets can be easily placed in hoppers, receiving pits, housings, and bins.
• Powerful magnetic poles extend the entire length of the separator.
• Flowing material can be slowed or deflected by metal grille for maximum tramp iron separation.
• Electrical connections and power requirements are eliminated with the use of permanent magnet assemblies.
• Available in either Stainless or Mild steel construction.
These magnets are applied in various industries like:
• Food processing industries like cereals, sugar, flour, salt etc.
• Chemical industry
• Plastic industry
• Pharmaceutical industries
• Cosmetic industries
• Cement and gypsum industries
• Glass recycling industries